Here’s some hints from Linda Petite, Head Gardener at the Horticultural Centre of the Pacific (HCP)
• Proper soil fertility is the foundation for plant health
• All plants have specific nutritional and pH requirements
• Take several soil samples in the area you are testing
• Samples should be 8-12 inches deep
• Mix all the samples together and place in a Ziploc bag with your name and garden name
• Integrity Sales on Keating x Rd sends your sample to a lab and a complete analysis comes back to you.
• For more information and cost, contact Integrity (250) 544-2072